YFIII is a brand new crypto project developed in 2020. It is a decentralized finance platform that allows users to perform a host of functions such as trading and aggregated liquidity. Additionally, it is the first platform to integrate Uniswap SDK and staking on-chain.
Total supply: 50,000 tokens
Circulating Supply: 10,000 tokens
Exchanges: YFIII has been listed on Uniswap, IndoEx.
What does it have?
- Token swap:
Users can swap easily from ETH, DAI, USDC or SUDT to YFIII.
YFIII website provides guides for both beginners and advanced traders
- Token staking:
Interest rate decreases gradually every two weeks. Tokens will be locked within 2 weeks once users finish staking. After 2 weeks, tokens will be unlocked and users will receive the tokens staked with the respective interest.
Users can totally cancel staking and take the tokens back anytime.
- Yield Farming:
Yield farming is a way to generate rewards with cryptocurrency holdings. In simple terms, it means locking up cryptocurrencies and getting rewards. Yield Farming of YFIII is in the developing state and will be coming soon.
Basically, YFIII project will develop through 10 stages:
- Sept 13, 2020: The first day running YFIII project with Token swap & Staking token and listing on Uniswap.
- Oct 6, 2020: Listing on Indoex exchange.
- Oct 18, 2020: Listing on Finexbox Exchange – Hongkong Exchange.
- Nov 18, 2020: Listing on Coingecko.
- Nov 28, 2020: Listing on Probit Exchange – Korean Exchange.
- Nov 31, 2020: Listing on CMC.
- Dec 21, 2020: Listing on OKEx Exchange.
- Dec 28, 2020: Listing on Huobi Exchange.
- Jan 1, 2021: Listing on Binance Exchange.
- Jan 2, 2021: Yield Farming release.
Be fast or Be last
YFIII is a potential candidate in the crypto field.
YFIII’s price spiked 380% one day after being officially listed on Uniswap on September 13th, 2020 — quite an impressive figure.
You can join YFIII at:
Official website: https://yfiii.money/
Telegram group: https://t.me/yfiii_money